Saturday 6 February 2010

Day 26 - 26th January BBC Radio Sheffield

I had a call a few weeks ago from BBC Radio Sheffield asking whether I'd want to go into the station to do a stint on one of their shows called "Where in the world". I have been on the radio a couple of times to discuss my business and to give photography tips to the listeners so it was good to do something a little different. I lived abroad as a kid due to my dad's job and have done a fair bit of travelling so they asked me to come in to talk about 2 different places. The idea of the 5 minute slot on the show was to describe the location and then get the listeners to phone/text in with "where in the world" they think I am talking about. I chose to talk about Barbados and they got it in the end but not after guessing Trinidad, Jamaica, Cuba, St Lucia and Antigua.

No comments: