Saturday 6 February 2010

Day 37 - 6th February - Mi-Phone

This is the 20 month old son of my friend Simon. I have taken photos of him since he was 3 weeks old, he was in fact my 2nd ever Shutterbug! He is at a very cute age, chattering away, running around, throwing himself on the floor to show his version of a somersault and hiding behind the curtains in my living room! Simon came over this morning to collect his car after coming round with other BNI colleagues of ours for a WWF (Wine, Wii and Food) evening last night. There was a lot of competitiveness and wine being drunk so taxis were the only form of transport to get people home!
Simon gave Oli his i-phone to play with whilst we were having a cup of tea and I was amazed at how easily he picked it up and started playing with one of the apps! (It was an app that had different animal sounds on it which changed every time you shook it!) The cutest thing was that he started dancing at every different sound that came out of the phone, from oinking pigs to quacking ducks! I-Phone users get younger every day!

No comments: