Friday 12 February 2010

Day 38 - 7th February - Student Night

I have been commissioned to take some shots of students so in order to get a few "bar" shots I went along to a student night that a friend of mine was involved in. I got there at about 8:30pm after going to a wedding suppliers' networking meeting so wasn't really dressed for a night out clubbing. When I got there the only few people around were the guys who were organising the evening so they became the subject of my photos. These guys had planned the whole evening as part of their degree in event management and as I was chatting to them I realised that they could have been in my year group at school when I was teaching!!! I felt old! I did hang around until about 10pm but still the evening hadn't kicked off so I went home with not as many "student" shots as I would have liked. I was told that if I hung around until about 11:30-midnight I'd get some great shots but with my parents visiting and the thought of a hot chocolate waiting for me I went home!! (I am old!)

No comments: