Saturday 6 February 2010

Day 36 - 5th February - Peek a boo

Another beautiful Shutterbug for me to photograph. This little one is my newest and tiniest goddaughter. I have 3 other godchildren who are all wonderful and really special to me but it was a real surprise and an honour when my best friend Kim and her husband Mark asked me to be godmother to Becca. One thing I am doing for them is doing my Shutterbugs "Bump to 1st Year" package and it's going to be really special to document Becca's first year in photos.
When Becca's brother was born 3 years ago I took a photo of him at about 3 days old looking over his dad's shoulder so had wanted to get a similar shot of Becca. She's a few months older but I hope this works. Becca is a very gorgeous baby with the most amazingly deep blue eyes.

No comments: