Friday 12 February 2010

Day 42 - 11th February - Serendipity's 2nd Anniversary

2 years ago today I had a launch party to celebrate the start of my photography business. 2 years in I'm still going strong and am loving my job! I've photographed some gorgeous babies, wonderful families, stunning brides and grooms as well as taken headshots and fashion shoots. I have networked, got to know some amazing businesses and suppliers who I am now working with. I still have to pinch myself that this is happening and is successful and can't wait to see how things get bigger and better in the next few years.
I don't think you can celebrate a birthday without a cake and so my photo had to be of Serendipity's birthday cake. I added the strawberry because of course I am the "strawberry photographer".
Thanks for all of you who have supported and encouraged me in my business.

No comments: