Friday 12 February 2010

Day 41 - 10th February - The Cheesegrater

I led one of my photography training days today with 2 very willing and keen students. I spend the first part of my training day looking at the theory behind taking a photo and then after taking them out to lunch we go out to play with the cameras and put what they have learnt into practice. This afternoon we had a cold wander around Sheffield town centre working with snow showers, grey clouds, sunshine and blue skies! There are always so many photos to take when you are out looking for them. I am always on the look out for red, white and black compositions to take for a collection that I am doing. This photo is of one of Sheffield's most photographed and newest car parks which had a bright red all nearby, perfect for the sort of colours and composition I was looking for.

No comments: